10 Idioms everyone should know
Idioms are a group of words established by usage as having a meaning not deducible from those of the individual words. Today I will tell you 10 new Idioms that you should definitely know.
1. Sour Grapes - It means that disagreement of something that has proved unattainable.
2. Upset The Apple Cart - It means to disorganize or spoil something, especially an established arrangement or plan.
3. The Cherry on the cake - It means the final thing that makes something perfect.
4. To Pop (one's) cherry - It means to do something for the first time.
5. Let one's hair down - It means to relax and enjoy themselves.
6. Hit the Roof - It means to become extremely angry.
7. Cutting Edge - It means very novel, innovative.
8. In Touch - It means that you are in contact or are in communication with someone.
9. Call It a Day - It means to stop working on something.
10. Hang In there - It means never give up.