5 Idioms you should know
Idioms are a group of words established by usage as having a meaning not deducible from those of the individual words. Today I will tell you 5 new Idioms that you should definitely know.
1. Through thick and thin - It means everyone experiences hard and good times.
2. Time is money - It means work faster or more efficiently.
3. Weather the storm - It means enduring a trial or hardship.
4. Can’t make an omelet without breaking some eggs - It means you can’t make everyone happy.
5. You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make him drink - It means you can’t force someone to make what is seemingly the right decision.
Post a Comment