The origin of our PIZZA
Hi everyone, trust you are well in these pandemic times.
The world has changed a lot in these COVID-19 times but our favorite PIZZA is now also the same.
Did you know that our most favorite PIZZA what made where, when was it made, who made it, and some random facts about it.
So get ready to know about PIZZA and it's facts.
The beginning of PIZZA
Like most of the Italien food items, The PIZZA also has one story. When the Italian Monarch Queen Margherita visited Naples, she asked the owner of the shop for a sample to eat and our favorite PIZZA Margherita got its name. She appreciation the PIZZA with tomatoes and mozzarella.
The combination of some of the tastiest ingredients
Yes, our yummy PIZZA is a combination of some of the tastiest ingredients like cheese, tomato sauce, mozzarella, olive oil, and the PIZZA base. The main ingredient is the PIZZA base. There are many types of cheese and the most common type of cheese is mozzarella. The original cheese was made up of buffalo’s milk and now also, in different parts of Italy, it is still made up of buffalo’s milk.
So many toppings
There are many PIZZA toppings in the world and only 10 of them are the best PIZZA toppings that are listed below:-
6. Extra cheese
9. Green peppers
Facts about PIZZA
1. The people of the United States eat 350 slices of pizza every second.
2. 44% of children eat pizza at the time of lunch.
3. PIZZAS WERE ORIGINALLY ONLY SOLD BY THE PIE.
4. THE FIRST ONLINE PIZZA ORDER WAS MADE IN 1974.
5. PIZZA PLAYED A KEY ROLE IN CATCHING A SERIAL KILLER IN 2010.
6. IN 2001, A PIZZA WAS DELIVERED TO THE INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION.
7. PIZZA MARGHERITA TAKES ITS NAME FROM QUEEN MARGHERITA.
8. WE CONSUME AROUND 251,770,000 POUNDS OF PEPPERONI EVERY YEAR.
9. Since 1987, October has been officially designated National Pizza Month in the United States.
10. There is a technical term for the crust of the pizza. It is known as cornicione.
Post a Comment