Here are 10 English Idioms that everyone should know:
Hi Everyone, Trust you are well in these pandemic times.
The world around us has changed a lot in these Covid-19 Times.
Today I would like to tell you the 10 very important idioms.
1. All things considered - It means to take all things into consideration.
2. Move up in the world - It means to become more successful.
3. Stumbling block - It means an obstacle, physical or abstract.
4. Burn the midnight oil - It means working late in the night.
5. Eat someone's Lunch - It means to Defeat someone thoroughly.
6. A hard nut to crack - It means a difficult problem or a difficult person.
7. Have an egg on your face - It means they are made to look foolish or embarrassed.
8. Under one's belt - It means safely or satisfactorily achieved, experienced, or acquired.
9. Hit the roof - It means explode in rage or become very angry.
10. Run into a buzz saw - It means to lose momentum or become tired.
Post a Comment