10 Idioms you should definitely know
IIdioms are a group of words established by usage as having a meaning not deducible from those of the individual words. Today I will tell you 10 new Idioms that you should definitely know.
1. Cat got your tongue? - It means why you aren't talking?
2. Cry crocodile tears - It means to pretend to be upset.
3. Curiosity killed the cat - It means asking too many questions may get you in trouble.
4. Different kettle of fish - It means something completely different.
5. Fish out of water - It means being somewhere you don’t belong.
6. For the birds - It means something that is not worth anything
7. Get off your high horse - It means to quit thinking you are better than others
8. Goose is cooked - It means now you are in trouble.
9. Horse of a different color - It means something that is quite different, a separate issue.
10. Hot dog - It means a person doing athletic stunts that are dangerous
You have shared a lot of information in this article. I would like to express my gratitude to everyone who contributed to this useful article. Keep posting. BichPoo Poochon breeders in HoustonReplyDelete