10 Idioms you should know
Idioms are a group of words established by usage as having a meaning not deducible from those of the individual words. Today I will tell you 10 new Idioms and Phrases with their meanings.
1. Sat on the fence - It means To be undecided.
2. It’s the best thing since sliced bread - It means something is very good.
3. Take it with a pinch of salt - It means not taking something seriously.
4. Go down in flames - It means to fail spectacularly
5. See eye to eye - It means to completely agree.
6. Jump on the bandwagon - It means to follow a trend.
7. By the skin of your teeth - It means just barely.
8. Getting a taste of your own medicine - It means being treated the way that you have been treating others.
9. Heard it on the grapevine - It means hearing rumors about someone or something.
10. Letting someone off the hook - It means not holding someone responsible for something.
Post a Comment