The ultimate Mac and Windows comparison
As most of the smartphones are divided into the different OS like IOS and ANDROID OS, computers are also divided into different OS like MACOS and Windows OS. Each OS has different plus and minus points but one of them is better. Today I will tell you about which OS is better MACBOOK or WINDOWS.
The Main Difference Between Mac and PC
Both of the OS comes with the best features. From word processing to spreadsheets and calculators, built-in software can manage most of the day-to-day tasks. The main difference between both laptops is the hardware and system software. Apple assembles and sells its hardware to customers, whereas Microsoft licenses its Windows operating system to other vendors, such as Dell, who make their hardware.
Apple vs Microsoft for the best operating system
The most noticeable difference between Windows vs Mac operating systems is their interface. MACOS is generally more simple, streamlined, and beautiful while Windows is more complex and feature-rich, with more customization options. Both PC vs Mac competitors have made strides to be accessible and approachable to all, however, it’s worth noting some of the more granular differences:
1. The design style for Mac or PC differs a lot. Mac is more simple while Windows is more difficult.
2. Apple uses Dock to access common shortcuts and apps while Windows uses Start Menu and Taskbar.
3. Mac operating systems have a simple integration with iOS devices using the Sidecar software as well as good old iMessage and AirDrop
4. Windows has Cortana while Macbook has Siri. Cortana was first introduced in 2014 while Siri appears on iPhone from the start.
5. Windows has a variety of gaming apps while MAC has fewer games.
Mac vs WINDOWS comparison of security features
Both Mac or PC operating systems have measures in place to combat such attacks, which are continually updated to keep users secure. However, professionals still recommend using third-party antivirus software on top of built-in functions to ensure overall security.
Mac vs PC compare from a security and stability standpoints:
1. Generally macOS is safe because Apple has full control of both hardware and software, and thus could easily implement new security features
2. New Macbooks have Touch ID support for accessing the system, which further safeguards devices from fraudulent logins.
Mac and Windows connecting to a wireless display
Windows offers an option of connecting to a wireless display. Windows can connect to any display while Mac can connect only to a TV that offers Airplay.